Skip to content
- All submitted manuscripts must be original work or under consideration for publication in another form, such as a monograph or chapter of a book.
- The first page shall contain the title, the article must contain minimum 250 words, must used 4-6 Keywords. The first page should also include the Names of the Authors, their affiliations and email addresses.
- Abstract: Author(s) will need to write clearly the main aims; it should provide the reader a clear idea of what has been achieved. The length of the abstract should be within 150-250 words.
- Footnotes should appear at the end of the page on which they are referenced.
- Tables and Figures must be numbered with Roman numerals and should be placed in the appropriate place in the main text. Tables can be single spaced and the font size should be 10 pt. Each table must have a title followed by a descriptive legend.
- References appear at the end of the paper. They should be single spaced and 11 pt font size.