Academician ethics are the necessary fundamental principle of research and the reputation. To develop the academic honesty and publish high-quality research works International Journal of Law, Media and Social Sciences (IJLMSS) having ISSN(2790-976X) issues the following Publication Ethics.
Publication and authorship
- All the published papers should list the references and financial support according to IJLMSS style.
- Forbidden plagiarism and fake date.
- Forbidden to publish the same research in more than one journal
- Forbidden to publish the same research in different languages
- Author should be reported original papers and the experiment data accurately, discuss its significance objectively, give experiment details enough to reproduce the research or experiment by others, and cite and list the references exactly according to the IJLMSS requirement and IJLMSS reference style.
- Originality and plagiarism: Only original papers with zero plagiarism will be submitted to IJLMSS. All the work or words of others should be cited or quoted appropriately. Plagiarism and fraudulent date papers will not be considered for publication by IJLMSS.
- Sign the IJLMSS Copyright form and statement that all data in article are real and authentic.
- Authorship of the paper: All authors should have significantly contributed to the research.
- Participate in the peer review process
- Ethics of experimentation: Approval from the relevant body is required for the studies
- Disclosure and conflicts of Interest: All the financial support for the research should be disclosed.
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- Acknowledgement of sources
- Decision should be equitable.
- The views of the reviewers should be clearly articulated with supporting arguments.
- Haste is necessary. If the selected reviewer feels insufficient to review the paper or is unable to review the paper immediately, the reviewer should notify the editor and withdraw from the peer review process.
- Reviewers should have no conflict of interest regarding research, authors, and / or research funds.
- Reviewers should point out related published work that has not yet been referenced.
- Reviewed articles should be treated confidentially.
- Publishing Decisions: Editors have full responsibility and authority to reject / accept an article. But this decision should only be based on the scope of the journal and the relevance of the paper to its academic standards, including the decisions of the reviewers, the innovation of the research, the authenticity of the experiments, etc., and only then accept a paper. When reasonably certain.
- Confidentiality: Editors and editorial staff must guarantee the confidentiality of the papers submitted, which must be communicated to the authors, reviewers, prospective reviewers, IJLMSS editorial committee advisers, and, if necessary, the publisher before publication. And the submitted papers should not be used for their own research by the editors and their editorial staff without the written permission of the authors.
- Editors should have no conflict of interest with articles they reject / accept.
- Adhere to the double-blind review in the peer review process.
- Preserve anonymity of reviewers.
- When errors are found, promote the publication of correction or retraction.
Publishing ethics issues
- No theft and no fake data.
- Theft and fake data are prohibited. When the issue of plagiarism and fraudulent data comes to light after the publication of the article in IJLMSS, IJLMSS will conduct a preliminary investigation. IJLMSS will also inform the author. The author can describe this situation via IJLMSS official email: —-. If the theft is confirmed, IJLMSS will contact the author’s institute and funding agencies. And IJLMSS will clearly mark the stolen paper on the PDF of this paper or formally withdraw the paper.
- Supervise / protect publication ethics through the editorial board.
- A cross-check and double-blind counterpart should be reviewed for each paper to avoid cognitive impairment. And all the files related to each paper should be kept properly.
Guidelines for retracting articles:
- A retrospective article will be considered if there is clear evidence that it is unreliable, either as a result of a misunderstanding (such as data forgery) or an honest error (such as a miscalculation) book or experimental error), Or if these results have already been published elsewhere. Reference, permission or justification (i.e., cases of useless publication), or if the paper commits plagiarism, or if the paper reports unethical research.
- The main purpose of the retreat is to correct literature and ensure its integrity, rather than punishing abusive authors.
- Papers withdrawn from IJLMSS online transactions will not be removed. But the notice of return will be immediately linked to the publication and the article of the client, who will withdraw the article correctly stating the subject of the client, the reasons (and) of the client, which will be freely available to all readers. Will be available.
- Articles can be obtained through their authors or IJLMSS. In some cases, references are issued jointly. And the IJLMSS is the final decision to withdraw the articles. The IJLMSS will withdraw publications even if all or some of the authors themselves refuse to give up the publication if the immoral behaviour is confirmed.
Maintain the integrity of the academic record.
- When all I author sign the IJLMSS copyright form, they will pledge the integrity of the academic record, including the data and statistics contained in the paper. And cross-check and peer review will help editors verify the authenticity and integrity of the paper presented.
- All business needs should not be compromised on intellectual and ethical standards.
- Dealing with the fundamental errors.
When the author discovers fundamental errors in published works, the author is responsible for notifying the editor by email immediately. Editors and editorial staff should always be ready to publish corrections, explanations, citations and apologies as needed.